Price: ₹ 65.00
(as of Jan 23,2021 07:34:23 UTC – Details)
Published by NCERT, this Statistics for Economics Textbook will let the students of class 11 learn the core concepts of Statistics easy. The content adheres to the syllabus and guidelines that have been set by the CBSE. Written in fluid English, the idea is to embed into the minds of the students, the very basic of Statistics.
Table of Contents:
• Chapter 1: Introduction
• Chapter 2: Collection of Data
• Chapter 3: Organisation of Data
• Chapter 4: Presentation of Data
• Chapter 5: Measures of Central Tendency
• Chapter 6: Measures of Dispersion
• Chapter 7: Correlation
• Chapter 8: Index Numbers
• Chapter 9: Use of Statistical Tools
• Appendix A: Glossary of statistical terms
• Appendix B: Table of two-digit random numbers
Salient Features of this Textbook:
• It comes with ‘Recaps’ at the end of each chapter that will act as a memo tab for the students.
• Exercises at the end of each chapter will let the students enrich their knowledge and skills.
• Schematic representation of data along with graphs let the students grasp the basic essence of the complex concepts.
• Tabular form of representation makes it easy for the students to remember the facts related to statistics.
• Activities are stated in every chapter when put into application, it will help the student to understand the concept better.