Price: ₹ 130.00
(as of Jan 22,2021 20:00:35 UTC – Details)
Introduce the students to the world of Psychology with the help of this textbook, which is published by the NCERT. It covers all the topics that are prescribed for the students who will be appearing for their class 11 examinations. This 7th edition aims at providing the students with an in-depth knowledge of the evolutionary nature of the human behaviour. It also guides the young minds about the nature of thinking and reasoning, which will help them to understand the relationship between the language and thought. This paperback form offers a vast knowledge that will help in the psychological developments of the students as well. Chapters Covered in the Textbook
• What is Psychology?
• Methods of Enquiry in Psychology
• The Bases of Human Behaviour
• Human Development
• Sensory, Attentional and Perceptual Processes
• Human Memory
• Motivation and Emotion
Salient Features of the Textbook
• Each chapter has been divided into subsections and is explained in a simple, easy to understand format.
• The detailed illustrations and tabular representations make the learning not only easy but also fun.
• ‘Summary’ section at the end of each chapter is for the students to recapitulate the important points of the topics discussed in that chapter.
• Chapter-wise ‘Project ideas’ are provided, when put into application, it will help the students to have a better understanding of the subject.
• Exercises have been provided at the end of every chapter that will help the young minds to sharpen their knowledge.