Price: ₹ 530.00
(as of Nov 08,2020 23:11:58 UTC – Details)
bm sharma physics
Physics for Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Advanced): Waves and Thermodynamics, a Cengage Learning Exam Crack Series product, is designed to help aspiring engineers focus on the subject of physics from two standpoints:
1. To develop their caliber, aptitude and attitude for the engineering field and profession.
2. To strengthen their grasp and understanding of the concepts of the subjects of study and their applicability at the grassroots level.
Each book in this series approaches the subject in a very conceptual and coherent manner. While its illustrative and solved examples will facilitate easy mastering of the concepts and their applications, an array of solved problems will expose the students to the variety and nature of questions that they can expect to face in the examination. The coverage and features of this series of books make it highly useful for all those preparing for JEE (Advanced) and aspiring to become engineers.
• Includes questions and problems from previous years’ papers, which will help students understand the pattern of the questions asked in the examination
• Features all types of problems asked in the examination:
o Subjective Type
o Single Correct Answer Type
o Multiple Correct Answers Type
o Assertion-Reasoning Type
o Linked Comprehension Type
o Matching Column Type
o Integer Type
o Archives (Up-to-date Previous Years’ Questions)
• Provides exercises and problems with their complete solutions.
• Supplemented with Chapter wise/Topic wise Daily Practice Problems (DPP)
• Includes access to free tests and selective topic-based videos available on app (Android/Windows)