Price: ₹ 100.00
(as of Jan 25,2021 13:21:16 UTC – Details)
p>Learning English will be fun for the students with this Hornbill textbook published by NCERT. This paperback edition comprises various short stories written by the eminent authors to keep the young minds interested. Here, students will not only enjoy the stories but will also be able to improve their reading skills and widen their vocabulary knowledge. It covers all the stories that are prescribed for the students, who will appear for their Class 11 examinations. Chapters Included in the Textbook:
• Lesson 1: The Portrait of a Lady
• Lesson 2: We’re Not Afraid to Die… if We Can All Be Together
• Lesson 3: Discovering Tut: The Saga Continues
• Lesson 4: Landscape of the Soul
• Lesson 5: The Ailing Planet: The Green Movement’s Role
• Lesson 6: The Browning Version
• Lesson 7: The Adventure
• Lesson 8: Silk Road
• Chapter 1: Note – making
• Chapter 2: Summarising
• Chapter 3: Sub – titling
• Chapter 4: Essay – writing
• Chapter 5: Letter – writing
• Chapter 6: Creative Writing
Salient Features of the Textbook
• The book has been divided into two sections – Reading skills and writing skills to help the students to have a better understanding of the language.
• The book is written in lucid language so that students are able to understand the same easily.
• Comprises chapters like creative writing, letter writing and essay writing to help the students to develop their writing skills.</p
Snapshots English Supplementary Reader for Class – 11 (Core Course) – 11073
p>This Snapshots Supplementary Reader in English is prescribed for the students of Class 11 of the Central Board of Secondary Education. The book features interesting short stories in simple language so that the students are able to grasp the idea and moral hidden behind each story. It will also help the little ones to develop within themselves the knack of speaking in English. This 2013 edition has been updated with the latest syllabus. The end of each chapter consists of exercises containing questions so that students are able to evaluate their knowledge base.
Topics Covered in the Textbook:
• The Summer of the Beautiful White Horse –
• The Address
• Ranga’s Marriage
• Albert Einstein at School
• Mother’s Day
• The Ghat of the Only World
• The Tale of Melon City
Salient Features of this Textbook:
• Proper illustrations and clear pictures make the learning interesting and easy for the students.
• The content is written in a unique narrative style to keep the students hooked and interested.
• Students are introduced to various eminent writers and their literary works.
• Students get the opportunity to learn new words to attain mastery over the language.
• Meanings for the tough expressions are provided at the bottom of the pages.</p