Price: ₹ 280.00
(as of Jan 24,2021 22:17:01 UTC – Details)
p>Mathematics Part I – Class XII guidebook was written and published by the National Council Of Education Research And Training as first edition in 2007. As the name suggests, it is a mathematics textbook for those students in the CBSE class 12 who seek to either better their knowledge of the subject matter or enter into competitive exams.
Mathematics Part I – Class XII is a comprehensive text that covers a variety of important and fundamental topics in math for the 12th grade. Further, this is the first of numerous parts, and is the most important for it forms the base for the other books which expound on the topics therein provided. They have been set keeping the CBSE curriculum and exam patterns in mind. The topics range from Inverse Trigonometry, matrices, and differentiation to Algebraic relations and mathematical proofs. It is available in paperback.
- This book is the NCERT recommended guide for those eligible applicants of the NTSE and NAS.
- Large portions of these texts are given by those who have qualified in the AISES, NAS, JNNSMEE and such.
Mathematics Textbook for Class 12 Part – 2 – 12080
p>Published by NCERT, this Mathematics Textbook remains a favourite among the students of class 12. It has been compiled by keeping in mind the syllabus, which has been prescribed by the CBSE. Besides, it comes with lucid language that helps the students to grasp the elementary concepts very easily. This first edition comes in a paperback form.
Topics covered in this Textbook:
• Integration as an Inverse Process of Differentiation
• Methods of Integration
• Integrals of some Particular Functions
• Integration by Partial Fractions
• Integration by Parts
• Definite Integral
• Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
• Evaluation of Definite Integrals by Substitution 338
• Some Properties of Definite Integrals
• Application of Integrals
• Area under Simple Curves
• Area between Two Curves
• Differential Equations
• Basic Concepts
• General and Particular Solutions of a Differential Equation
• Formation of a Differential Equation whose General Solution is given
• Methods of Solving First order, First Degree Differential Equations
• Vector Algebra
• Some Basic Concepts
• Types of Vectors
• Addition of Vectors
Salient Features of the Textbook:
New concepts have been introduced in such a manner that the students will never find a dull moment to sharpen his or her mathematical skills.
It contains graphical and schematic representations of different Mathematical concepts so as to enable the students to understand the same clearly.
Compilation of different exercises makes it easy for students to develop their Mathematical skills.
Different theorems and riders have been presented in a jargon-free manner for easy readability and close understanding.</p